Rare OAKHURST Villa. 2 Bed - 2 Bath with Vaulted ceilings and a 2 car garage, an incredible private rear greenbelt view. This 55+ neighborhood is pet friendly and great attention is devoted to maintaining the beautifully landscaped streets and homes. The Association maintains the roofs and the quarterly fee includes lawn, pest control, basic cable, common areas, etc. Amenities include a huge clubhouse, heated pool, shuffleboard, ping pong, lending library and a well equipped kitchen for community socials. The wonderful central location off Bee Ridge & McIntosh Roads allow residents to enjoy their close proximity to grocery stores, many shopping and dining venues, as well as banking, medical services and Doctors Hospital. Oakhurst owners have their own private back entrance/exit on Wilkinson Road which is a nice option when Bee Ridge Road gets busy.
Residential - Single Family, Villa, 1 Story
1,504 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OAKHURST PH III
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage. Corner Lot, In County, Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price